Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hey guys, I'm really getting the hand of this photo uploading thingy. Lets try a couple more!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a photo of the Notts Netball team who won the Notts games!! *yay* we all went to skinny sumo for dinner, and then walked all over town looking for a desert spot before ending up at the cinema (of all places) for some ice-cream. Lets hope the hard rock cafe manager who chased us out even after we were seated (!!!) gets many many pus infected boils on his face. bah.

right. moving on..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This one is me,me,me! muahaha *evil laughter*. My "fierce" shot before the halloween party. Don't ask what I was going as. There is no answer. =)

and last but not least..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's one of me n qing-a-ling at the Lincoln X'mas Fair! Hee. I seriously pigged out that night. Love my beret?

XOXO, ViC

insatiable at 9:32 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 3:45 PM Blogger [DoNuT]® said...

hey girl... i see u wrote abt me... hehee... i love that photowhore pic of urs. just fabulous! btw, i just got my results 1hr 43min ago!!! i got 2 distinctions and a high distinction. guess wad the HD was for... .. ... .. ... LAW!!!! WEEE!!! *MuarKs*

 
at 12:49 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look beautiful! =) Ru xx

 
at 11:43 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that picture..
looks like a bad smudge of eye liner..haha..
but looks very very mstical..
dope.

 

Post a Comment