Tuesday, December 20, 2005

:home:

As I stepped through her hallowed gates, where many a wearied traveler ended their journey halfway across the world, her sweet, warm, balmy breath hit me like a curtain of impenetrable air. My lungs struggled to acclimatize to this familiar unfamiliarity. So old, yet so new; so new, yet so homely.

---------------------------------------------------

These few days have just been a whirlwind of activity, with me reliving my 'dreams' of being a social butterfly and a serial dater! One guy a day, woohoo! Seriously tho, I'm a one girl kinda guy =) I'm just so glad to be back in the company of my friends, tucking into to great food and exploring orchard again! It's amazing how many new shops have sprouted up since I've been away.

In line with my whole photowhore image (hur hur), I'm gonna post some photos of the hot dates I've been on! hee. I love my friends! =D

Thursday:
I landed at 4pm because of some stupid airplane rotation caused delay at heathrow (where I had to idle away 5 Hours!! the 10pound lunch voucher was little consolation). Almost immediately, Val propositioned me. What were you thinking? It was THE mango sale ofcourse. I wouldn't miss it even if I were so jet-lagged/tired/hot. So I dragged my sorry ass down to Suntec where I bought a couple of basic tops. No photos tho. Was simply not in a state.

Friday:
Met Allan for lunch at Parkway. Was amazed at how much the place has changed. Ah, parkway. The familiarity.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had a great time and really enjoyed talking to him. Even though it has been so long since we last met, we still got along like a house on fire! haha.. and Allan, you are as corny as ever. But guess what, I'm CORNEA! buahahhaa

Then I went down to town to meet Mark and Andrew (twa jia) for dinner..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's funny how we can end up as good friends after that "situation" at the beginning of my first year. Very magnanimous of the boy, I must say. =)

today:
woke up at 4pm after a marathon jap video (pride, featuring takuya kimura.. Argh, my work!) last night, went for a run and then met Chia How for dinner! We are photowhores, the both of us! That would explain the deluge of photos..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, don't we look like the stuff we're 'modelling'?

alright, it's getting late (2am!!) and I have an early breakie with the parents at maxwell later.. yawns. later peeps!

xxoo, Vic

p.s. What a long post!!

insatiable at 1:20 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 12:54 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tink im pretty handsome~
juz like spongbob.

hehz

 
at 12:55 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya the perfect fish model.
u make it seem like i can smell and taste the fish from the picture!.
mermaid.

 

Post a Comment