Sunday, May 07, 2006

this and that

I was not talking about my own relationship with the boy when I posted on the 11th of April. But having read it over, I understand why some people think so. So this is just a wee clarification that my relationship is going strong (after 1.5 years), and we are NOT in a loveless relationship. =)

Anyway, thanks for your concern everyone, I feel the love and the concern!! But to "-": I think the boy is THE absolute best boyfriend I've ever had. Bar none.

---------------------------------------

Complain time:

It is just SO difficult to study when the weather is so beautiful outside. The sun is shining (yeah, from 5am - 9pm!), the birds are chirping, and it is not so humid that you sit and sweat everytime you step out! Oh yeah, and the ants and mosquitoes are out too! haha

The past couple of days, I've been parading out of the house in my vast array of seldom-used (in this country) miniskirts and shorts. The feeling of the sun on my skin never felt so good! It is plain torture forcing us to study in this heavenly weather.

Actually I would rather it be cold and miserable, then I would be content fossilizing at home.

Ah well.

Oh, oh! I bought a pair of Miss Sixty heels today from TK Maxx! They were going for 20 pounds only!! So pretty! haha, I take pleasure in the little things that life provides.

Ta~

insatiable at 4:46 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment