Friday, May 26, 2006

updates

I've been in a state of limbo. My law exams finished on Monday (with Land Law.. urgh) and my next exams is on the 1st of june. Film. haha.. 20 "what is.." qns. I know I should start reading up for it.. but the draw of the inner slacker seems to great sometimes =x

Qing, Mark and I went to watch the Da Vinci Code yesterday. It was alright, but I felt the book was much better. And the movie seems to be quite liberal with its creative directions.. hm. not sure if i liked that. I always imagined Langdon to be more handsome, perhaps a Richard Gere type. Tom Hanks just didn't seem to cut it. =( I kept thinking of him in Forest Gump! bah.

J recently emailed and friendster-messaged me. It was really abrupt, after all so much time has passed. It seems wierd to hear from him again, after all that happened, and the wierd (edit: sorry typo! its weird yeah? hm.. still don't know how to do the strikethrough thingy =x) nonchalent way it ended. Not to mention the fact that he didn't seem too keen to meet up with me the last time I was back. Ah well. He seems to make it a habit of appearing and disappearing.

But it doesn't matter anymore, because I am not that young, lovesick girl I once was. There were no butterflies in my tummy, and my heart didn't skip a beat. Having taken off my rose-tinted glasses, he has become so mortal. To tell the truth, it was more a *raised left-eyebrow* kinda moment. haha =D

It's interesting how I don't usually keep in contact with my exes. I like having a fresh start, without emotional baggage. Keeping in contact with an ex just brings back memories, both positive and negative. I think memories are best stored in a little corner of my heart, taken out when I'm daydreaming; or when something, someone or some place jogs my memory.

But perhaps it is also due to the fact that, apart from the recent few, the rest were little more than flings.

Ok, off to see Xmen 2(edit: Xmen3!! p.s. stay till after the credits!) now!! *yay*

hugs and kisses,
ViC

insatiable at 11:43 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment