Sunday, July 23, 2006

There is no darkness, only the lack of light.

Why is it always so difficult to do what you think is right; to make your point; to stand your ground?

Why do I always have to be strong, to be in control, to hold the fort? Sometimes I just want to be vulnerable, to be cared for, to have someone tell me that things will be taken care of.

Sometimes I just want to be able to cry. I want to release the pent-up emotions - the anger, hurt, frustration and confusion behind the laughter and wit.

But I can't.

I want to scream.

But I can't.

I am who I am. But who am I?

insatiable at 11:44 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 1:22 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vic vic vic, are you playing netball next year? Pls email me asap! (name, size and number) See the email i sent out for details. Cheers. =)

 
at 4:58 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can leave out the wit part.
Sadistic....get over it and on with your life!

Failure to enter local law sch is one thing, being stigmatized overseas is another...

 
at 3:32 AM Blogger insatiable said...

Being stigmatized overseas? Wtf? This is getting personal and I seriously don't appreciate it.

Leave your name if you want your comment to carry any kind of weight.

 
at 7:46 PM Blogger wenrui said...

so shy leh never leave a name when posting a comment. never mind larh k vic. heh. at least these kind of people bother reading your blog in the first place.

 

Post a Comment